Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- ALL CONTENT (filmed and written) on this website is under the Copyright of Lisa Gimenez-Codd T/A OptiMum Health and the Intellectual Property of Lisa Gimenez-Codd (unless otherwise stated). If you wish to reproduce ANY CONTENT from this website and present it as part of your own work, you MUST UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES seek my permission first as this will be deemed as plagarism and in breech of Copyright
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The reader and viewer of the information presented by this site assumes all risks when using the information provided herein. This site’s operators, authors, owners, and affiliates disclaim any and all liability from the information provided herein.
- Any medical, financial, legal, health, psychological or other information provided on this site is not intended as a replacement for professional consultations with qualified practitioners. If this site provides health-related or medical information, no such information provided by this site is intended to treat or cure any disease or to offer any specific diagnosis to any individual as I do not give medical advice, nor do we provide medical or diagnostic services.
- I strongly recommend that you consult with your professional medical team before commencing an exercise programme particularly if you are Pregnant, Post Birth, post surgery or have ANY other health condition (whether acute or chronic) or concern.
- Undertaking any physical actions based on information from this site is done at the user’s own risk and full responsibility for health, safety and wellbeing through any such use lies with the user.